Are you like me being totally fascinated by crisp winter air and sky with deep and bright colours right before the sunrise or right after sunset? Do you find it absolutely magical when the snow turns to purple? Are you being hypnotized by the silhouettes of the winter trees when light goes through them? Does the variety of vivid colours of winter makes you sing? Do you want to find the way to capture and keep this elusive beauty in your artistic soul and being able to express it on canvas?
I’ve been always fascinated by paintings of artists like Claude Monet, Brian Ryder, Nicholas Roerich and many others who are true masters in capturing light on canvas.
I’m very excited about this new course with a few new things that I don’t cover in my other courses. Here they are:
1. This technique looks great on bigger scale and I encourage you all to try working on big canvas (it’s sooooooo muuuuch fun), especially because there is a wow factor effect in this painting and bigger it is, bigger the WOW :) Sky is the limit! I’m kidding, but if you use, say, 3’x4’ or bigger size, it’ll look so so amazing! All previous classes were presented on small canvas/substrate.
2. There are no glitters, led lights, pieces of glass and other special materials, only canvas, modeling paste, acrylics, brushes, natural hemp/sisal/jute rope and optional cheese cloth. There is no need in special materials to create a jaw dropping painting! Even if you are a beginner.
3. It’s not an abstract class, it’s a semi–abstract with landscape.
4. Techniques shown in the course, suitable for all levels, even for people who never touched brush in their life.
5. This class will include an exercise of dripping colours, a rainy effect, that will open doors to many ways of self expression and artistic liberation.
6. This course is a mini course yet very informative. And it's affordable!
7. After taking this class you will feel very confident creating your own expressive semi–abstract landscapes in bigger scale, make sure you have enough walls in your home!
...and much more in this class.
I’m very happy to have an opportunity to inspire you. Mucho amor!
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Titanium White
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Turquoise
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Gold Ochre
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Brillant Blue
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Blue Violet
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Burnt Umber
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color, 120ml Tube, Reflex Yellow
• Amsterdam Standard Series Acrylic Color 120ml Tube, Reflex Orange
• Liquitex Light Modeling Paste Professional Medium, 16-Oz
• 24x36” Stretched White Blank Canvas, Pack of 2
• 7 Artist Brushes for Painting with Acrylic
• Rope King ST-300 Sisal Twine 300 feet
• Cheese Cloth, Cotton, White
• Artist Palette
• Painting Knife, 5-Piece Spatula Palette Knives
• 9 inch, Spatula
WHO IS IT FOR?
Beginners and experienced art lovers looking for new ways to create expressive semi-abstract paintings on big canvases that will make any interior attractive and unique.
My paintings is the creation of opposites in a variety of rhythms and textures.
I combine different materials in order to overcome the challenge of achieving harmony and unity in my work. Some of my paintings are highly textured and have imbedded objects.
I explore this fine line of ambiguity between pure abstraction and implied realism through the process of layering color and organic texture. My objective is to evoke a sensation or memory in the viewer, of a place remembered or imagined, without literal reference to landscape.