IN THIS COURSE:
1. Sculpting mixture preparation
2. Textural patterns technique
3. 3D objects
4. Colours overview
5. Combining colours, creating layers
6. Colouring 3D objects
7. Decorative materials overview
8. Rhinestones application
9. Varnish and sealing
By the end of this class you’ll feel confident working with variety of materials giving you endless possibilities for expressive mixed media 3–dimensional painting.
Imagine, experiment and produce your best work ever!
3. Sargent Art 8-Ounce Watercolor Magic Set
4. Professional Quality Medium Artist Canvas Panel Assortment Pack (24 Total Panels)
5. Liquitex BASICS 48 Tube Acrylic Paint Set
6. AMERICANA DAZZLING METALLICS FAN FAVORITES SAMPLER SET
DECORATING AND VARNISHING:
My paintings is the creation of opposites in a variety of rhythms and textures.
I combine different materials in order to overcome the challenge of achieving harmony and unity in my work. Some of my paintings are highly textured and have imbedded objects.
I explore this fine line of ambiguity between pure abstraction and implied realism through the process of layering color and organic texture. My objective is to evoke a sensation or memory in the viewer, of a place remembered or imagined, without literal reference to landscape.